Planet Studio believes in making things better by design.
We are a design driven agency that embodies the power of great design– and we do so with purpose and intent. We are thoughtful architects for the new age; creating clarity by synthesizing and making sense of complexities in a chaotic world. Through design-thinking, a passion for simplicity, and an eye for aesthetics: we create designs and experiences that are better and more meaningful for brands (and those that interact with them.)
A little bit about us:
Our agency is a boutique-size band of creative thinkers and problem solvers. We are craftsmen (and women) who take great care to understand an opportunity to inspire a specialized solution that is responsive, adaptive, and flexible to a changing world. Because we custom create everything we do: it’s never the same thing twice. Intuition inspired by data (right brain plus left brain) means we balance the art and science of problem solving. We are the team that can think, design, and create (kind of like juggling hats while herding cats.)
Independently-owned, Planet Studio operates as a team of seasoned experts within an entrepreneurial environment. Collectively, we bring years of industry experience and expertise to bear. Our clients value our fresh perspective– and a dose of whimsy that lightens the load for them. We are the best part of their day, any day of the week.
A little bit about you:
- A design-thinking digital mindset, with all the social savvy and skills to create digital assets (websites, apps, tools)
- A ready-and-willingness to problem-solve. You bring ideas to life enthusiastically, optimistic to taking any idea or creative challenge from good to great.
- A great eye for detail and a hands-on approach. You are a thinker and a doer.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects or varying complexity like a pro.
- The skills to create genuine, original creative designs, with a great portfolio to show for it.
- The importance of strategy and how to design meaningful marketing communications.
- How to communicate your thoughts and ideas with the agency team and with clients. You bring your best and brightest self: resilient in the face of adversity, bringing energy to the work, and always collaborative.
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite; you embrace Powerpoint with presentations that defy the software challenges
- How to prioritize and manage the workflow of projects from end to end independently. You work
- You are a collaborator at heart, but also work well independently. You embrace what it takes to stay relevant: curious, optimistic, & open to new ideas and workstreams. (Prima donnas and drama queens need not apply.)
When no ones looking, people say that you:
- Light up a room with optimism. You don’t let ego get in the way of getting a job done well.
- Ground yourself in reality, but embrace the idea of “what if…?”
- Love innovation and learning. You are culturally-curious, enjoy learning about trends & industry developments; you know that staying on your toes and mentally toughness will keep you & your skills sharp.
- Exude creativity in whatever you do. You find inspiration from anywhere… and love sharing with others.
- Are a real go-getter with a strong work ethic. You expect great things of yourself; you seek excellence in whatever you’re designing
Ideally, you have already worked in a small agency environment and are looking for a place that will challenge you to evolve. You are the master at solving design related problems with a quality-over-quantity mindset. You are ambitious about growth, yet willing to pitch in and do whatever it takes to deliver stellar design work.
Primary Industry: Marketing, design
Career Level: 3+ years relevant experience (We don’t just fill roles: we hire people)
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred knowledge of the interactive space and/or agency experience; B2B experience a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Salary Range: Commensurate with the expertise you bring